Norawts Reness 09/17/2012 01:16 PM CDT

Expert Examiner Cillashandra Gibbous, Initiate Trader of Elanthia, a Rakash Trader.
You have an oval face, almond-shaped eyes, one crystal blue and one stormy grey and a classical nose. Your black-streaked silver hair is very long and straight, and is worn braided in an elegant wreath held in place by an engraved Elven silver crescent moon haircomb set with tiny lapis lazuli chips. You have ebon skin and a lean figure.
You are tall for a Rakash.
A shimmering lapis lazuli crescent rests on your forehead, just above your eyes.
You are a pack hunter.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing an albredine crystal ring, a perfect bison-hide cowl, a cambrinth plume feather inset with lapis lazuli and onyx, a silver kyanite gwethdesuan, a Lirum-shaped amber lens suspended from a golden chain, a burnished silver collar with dangling crystal bells, a moon-shaped lapis lazuli pendant on a slender Elven silver chain, a dark silk cloak depicting shadowy forms, a canvas sack, a superb shalswar-hide haversack, a rucksack, a front-laced black satin corset beaded with aquamarines, some perfect azure-scaled leathers, a crocodile-skin buckler, a dakohirdu bone wrist knife with a spidersilk-wrapped hilt, some perfect azure-scaled gloves, a platinum ring set with the Traders' Guild crest, a gold leather weapons belt with a Traders' Guild crest buckle, a lavish gem pouch bedecked with garnet and diamond beading, a pair of dainty brushed silver toe-bells and a pair of deep blue beaded ankle bracelets with etched silver bells.

((I am starting a roleplay pack group for Rakash! So don't hesitate to seek me out. I'm usually in riverhaven training around. Also my pigeon is Cillashandra Gibbous on AIM. Message me if you are intrigued by this idea of starting a Rakash roleplay group. With all these new necromongers rising; we might be in need of a pack of rakash who will stand against them!))

Reply Delete
What makes the strength of the pack, is the pack mates and the teamwork involved. The weakest pack mate of the pack, is what is marks the packs strength.