Suggestion Box 12/07/2007 04:49 PM CST
I thought I would post an initial suggestion.

Dear Orders GM,

I think it would be great to have a way for Speakers and Vice-Speakers to be able to see who is on the membershp roll.

Love
The Orders GM
Re: Suggestion Box 12/07/2007 07:39 PM CST
I love that suggestion. It's like taking the words right out of my mouth. But better.
Re: Suggestion Box 12/07/2007 08:09 PM CST
Ayep.

Ariawen is my hero.

By my hand~

Aaiyaah Kenman
Speaker
Order of the Theren Guard
Re: Suggestion Box 12/26/2007 05:57 PM CST
Suggestions I meant to make at the meeting...

1) The "Function Room" in the Order Building(s), can it be made to be utilizeable for Auctions, potentially even have the money earned there also be directly stored in the Orders coffer. I would prefer that the current Trader requirements regarding auctions be upheld (so an Order would still need to enlist a Trader to run it), but the trader would then be paid Directly by the Order, rather than have the Trader pay the Order the funds collected...

2) Chispin's Handbills in theren; Currently carries business-cards for Traders. Perhaps make similar items to purchase in the Order Building for us who are members. (<Name>, of the Order of the <blank>) or (<Name>, Speaker of the Order of the <blank>) etc.

Failing that, perhaps simply sell them in Chispin's itself.

Example:
>get my handbil from my box
You get a watermarked handbill from your stack.
>look hand
The fine quality paper has been watermarked with the crest of the Trader's Guild.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read my hand
The handbill reads:
Expert Lapidary
Callek
>glance
You glance down to see a watermarked handbill in your right hand and a small box in your left hand.