Re: Apostles 02/25/2008 08:59 PM CST
No one has contacted me to say that the Order will remain operational. I have not heard from anyone other than one email back in December saying that they still had a scepter but were not sure "if it?s worth the time and energy that goes into a resurrection of an Order." Since that time, no one has said they are working on membership or if the Order was active again. I do recall someone saying "I must say, that sadly I don't believe the Apostles are [currently] active (nor am I in DR that often lately)" and "don't think anyone else is currently active in the order". From those emails, and lack of any other correspondence, I drew the conclusion that the Order was defunct.

If your Order is going to resurrect itself, then I am very glad of the news. But you will have to give me a list of the current active members so that I can clean up the database and the Order should start having meetings to show that the Order intends to meet its Order requirements.

Let's meet in game and nail down some issues like who your leadership group is, and numbers for Council members and general membership.

Cheers
Ariawen.