Olarra Appreciation!! 04/04/2006 11:14 AM CDT
Olarra. You are truely a peach. I, for one, (and I know I'm not the only one) appreciate all your hard work and dilligent undertakings for us Order kids. I do enjoy your constant updates and sneak peeks they excite me to no end. Keep up the wonderful work

Scout Alexii.

>snugg racc
I think you've been out hunting too long if a baby raccoon is starting to look like good snuggle material.
Re: Olarra Appreciation!! 04/04/2006 11:37 AM CDT
We of ODS love and appreciate Olarra as well, thank you for starting that Alexii. Hardworking, reliable and the best sense of humor to boot!

Drex

Gyfford says, "Maulem your wife is giving me a headache."
Maulem says, "Well, at least I'm not th' only one she does that to then."
Re: Olarra Appreciation!! 04/04/2006 12:34 PM CDT
Yeah, Olarra is the bestest. Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put into helping us!

Gryck
ODS Vice Commander
Re: Olarra Appreciation!! 04/04/2006 01:33 PM CDT
Even though OCW isn't official, I also appreciate the hard work Olarra is doing. I know it will make it all the better when we do apply for officialdom.

Thanks much!

Valynn
Nardel Ulf, Order of the Crystal Wolf

___

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition."

- Henry V, William Shakespeare
Re: Olarra Appreciation!! 04/06/2006 10:49 AM CDT
I definately second that notion. Olarra is our snuggle bunny of "cuteness and getting the job done" Thanks as always for letting us know how it's going.

You did get our list right?

Talia

~It is only knowledge and wisdom which seperates Us. Seek the knowledge to learn from experience; Hope to have the wisdom to understand - You are the sum of Your experiences~
Re: Olarra Appreciation!! 04/14/2006 11:23 PM CDT
Tavern Troupe also wishes to express our gratitude, appreciation and heartfelt thanks. Olarra please find in your in-box our title list.

Sarabu!
Dulcinie