apology 08/26/2008 11:09 PM CDT
I just want to start out as saying to those in the order who took offense to thing I said in my rant I am sorry. I know I called people things that should not have been said. Just because I was having problems with Manze and they happened to agree with what he was during was no reason for me to say what I did. I still disagree with many of the things Manze has done in the name of helping the order and yes I myself had agreed with some of the things he was doing and then complained about them. In hindsight I should have disagreed with some of them from the beginning, but like many who support him now I thought it was for the betterment of the order. I still believe the order can do good for the realms with it's lessons and aiding the needy. I just feel Manze failed to communicate to the entire council as needed and many of the problems resulted from that. One other point - I know I am no longer part of the order but would be willing to help once things settle down again, if I am welcome. I'm sorry I revealed what was confidential information to order members I felt needed to know the truth. Hopefully this will lead to more open discussion and less secret talks.
Re: apology 08/30/2008 06:08 PM CDT
okay posting didnt work. try this!

The Master Plan:
1. manipulate the weaker members of the order till you can bend them to your will

2. offer the sharper members power, prestige, and property (at least a nice repeater or something)

3. get some real dirt on him. something personal. really ooc. just to keep him flatfooted.

4. then at the right moment, infront of the rest of the order, in one fell attack go bat-crap insane (let loose all the ammo you have, spend all the good will and political capital you've mustered for weeks talking crap behind his back)

roll the dice. you might get to take meeting minutes after that if you work it right.

:oP Ragran
Re: apology ::Nudge:: 09/02/2008 02:43 PM CDT

Gang, this isn't the conflicts folder.

Keep the posts constructive and on topic.

If you have a personal beef with someone, even if they're on a council, take it to the Conflicts folder.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.