Cosmetology Collquium(sic) 08/25/2008 07:14 PM CDT
The description of this event was slightly confusion, so I thought I'd ask here since my classes today ran too late for me to attend: Was the focus of this event to discuss the forbidden and illegal art of Shift, or was it a discussion about fashion and cosmetics and that sort of thing?

Rev. Reene

"But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars." -- Kain, Defiance
Re: Cosmetology Collquium(sic) 08/26/2008 07:40 PM CDT
The event was pushed back, the posting on the events board was a mistake within the Order. But the event is supposed to detail different ways to improve your personal appearance, via shaving, hair accessories, make up, styles, etc. as well as go over the history of Jomay and the theory behind shifting.

It does not promote the use of the taboo art of shifting, only explains the history of it and what it actually does.

If you have any further questions regarding this lecture, you can please stay tuned to the events board for the correct date, which will be in approximately 2 weeks (I do not have the date in front of me). If this confusion and inconvenience to the GM's has caused the lecture to be cancelled, it will be posted on these boards.

- Terra
Re: Cosmetology Collquium(sic) 08/26/2008 07:42 PM CDT
Neat, might show up with an alt in that case.

Rev. Reene

"But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars." -- Kain, Defiance