An invitation to the Order of the Iron Circle - Li Tumbra Mir 05/17/2014 07:00 PM CDT
A courier delivers a formal invitation sealed with red wax.

Crisp vellum parchment is rolled to conceal the missive scribed upon it. A large seal of red wax has been imprinted with a symbol of a moonflower. Unrecognizable blotches mar the wax, hinting at a worn stamp used to make the design.

written in elegant cursive script the message reads:

"Upon the return of Kintalia Silvermist to Zoluren, the Family of Silvermist invites you to attend the Life Festival to celebrate her return.

Rejoice in the work of the Empath Guild with us and the service they provide the Citizens of Elanthia on the 19th of July at 11am EST.

This invitation has been issued with the intention that you bring your own Empath and Cleric.
Death is part of life and the Life Festival may result in sudden death. Bring plenty of coins to enjoy the games.

With kindest regards.

Kintalia Silvermist."

A small note at the bottom of the parchment indicates this invitation is specifically for the members of the Order of the Iron Circle - Li Tumbra Mir
Re: An invitation to the Order of the Iron Circle - Li Tumbra Mir 05/17/2014 09:05 PM CDT
Wait, why am I being summoned to this thread?

Does someone need smiting? Because I only do that in game.

-Raesh, who isn't a board monitor.

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: An invitation to the Order of the Iron Circle - Li Tumbra Mir 05/18/2014 06:16 AM CDT
>Does someone need smiting? Because I only do that in game.

Aw, I've been smitten with you for a long time.

/Sorry Ann, couldn't resist
//Don't taze me bro!