re-establishing the order 04/21/2009 04:05 PM CDT
in an effort to kind of re-establish the order of the iron circle, i am looking to see if any former members are still interested. i sent out emails to those i had contact information but i am posting here too.

please understand, there will be some changes happening with in the order, from some of the basic structure, to policies.

feel free to contact me ig or thru im or email

thanks!

synamon
bluturtl1428@aol.com
im is bluturtl1428

or look up yarrius, ianuilliam or uthgaar :o)
Re: re-establishing the order 04/21/2009 04:07 PM CDT
sorry for the double post.

there will be a meeting in aesry on saturday night at 10pm est.

will be happy to log and share with anyone interested that can not make it to the meeting.
Re: re-establishing the order 04/26/2009 02:48 PM CDT
can you remind us what they order of the iron circle is about?
Re: re-establishing the order 04/26/2009 03:09 PM CDT
i would love to, unforntunately we are fine tuning that a little.

orginally, the order was about pretty much the same thing every other order is about, with gamgweth and funny titles sprinkled in. we are looking to kind of step out of that generic box and find a different approach.

i will update this as we go. please feel free to offer up suggestions... new ideas are always welcome.
Re: re-establishing the order 04/26/2009 09:03 PM CDT
The goal of the Mir is to bring Balance and Fellowship back into Elanthia, by spreading the teachings of our Ancestors, and reawakening the Kinship once shared between them and the Thirteen Immortals. The Mir wishes to share their diversity, family orientation, and ability to work together to achieve a common goal, much like the Immortals themselves, and believes that through their strong bond of faith and brotherhood the teachings shall be delivered back into the Realm, conducting themselves as their ancestors did so many centuries ago, and thus bringing about a positive cultural experience.

The Order of the Iron Circle maintains eternal Vigilance and Fellowship of the Ancestors and Immortals, serves as Guardian and Mentor to the Commonwealth of Elanthia, Shapes a Future that echos the Past, considers one another equal in both endeavor and creed, and promotes racial unification and tolerance.

That is our current schpeel on our flyers... as was mentioned, we are fine tuning things a little bit, and all that.

~player of Yarrius
Re: re-establishing the order 05/06/2009 03:55 PM CDT
All members of the order that want to still be part of the order, there is a meeting this weekend on AESRY. That is May 8-9. Questions get in contact with me. Thanks
Re: re-establishing the order 06/29/2010 08:02 PM CDT
I know it has been a while, and I have had a lot of things going on in my personal life. but I would like to once again be part of the Iron circle. I am currently over in Ratha back-training on some boxes.

Ehon
Re: re-establishing the order 07/01/2010 11:15 PM CDT
ehon,

im me if you get a chance, i don't seem to have yours or i would have been harassing you the other night!

bluturtl1428 on aim