Still Alive 12/08/2005 05:16 PM CST
We're still alive, we're not planning much due to the fact that over the years our numbers have taken a hit, and many of us, as we have gotten older have found our lives quite more complicated and have less time to devote to planning parties.
Father Jarle Shannarrah
Speaker of Li Tumbra Mir

http://home.comcast.net/~FatherJarle/index.html
Li Tumbra Mir
"If it ain't drunk, Drink it."
Re: Still Alive 12/09/2005 10:30 AM CST
I didn't want to grow up its all Jarle's fault.
Ederick
Re: Still Alive 12/09/2005 11:59 AM CST
>>I didn't want to grow up its all Jarle's fault.

I agree, it all his fault. And yes we are still out here.

Brabs

Ternith whispers to your group, "the Barbarian never retreats...the warrior will take use of falling back to a better position to kill."
Re: Still Alive 12/10/2005 11:43 AM CST
I've been trying to send my application to join this order, but I think the website is a little glitchy. Anyway, do you care if we younger dwarrow call a meeting to jump start some activities. I'm not even a member yet, but I'm a dwarf (and that's all that matters), and I feel a strong inclination to hang out with other dwarrow. Somebody want to sponser a revival night? Lots of ale? Maybe we can find a bard too...

Just a thought
Re: Still Alive 12/12/2005 06:49 AM CST
I am still here just keep forgeting when gatherings are. A lame reason for not attending.
Lamborn Paack
Vice Speaker
Li Tumbra Mir

A Tog can't spell
Re: Still Alive 12/12/2005 11:29 AM CST
>>I am still here just keep forgeting when gatherings are. A lame reason for not attending.

That's what the reminders are for. ;)

Brabs

Ternith whispers to your group, "the Barbarian never retreats...the warrior will take use of falling back to a better position to kill."
Re: Still Alive 12/14/2005 05:47 AM CST
I get them then I forget...if somebody would AIM me about hour before I will remember.

Lamborn Paack
Vice Speaker