Ello all 12/05/2003 01:00 PM CST
Ello all,

First let me introduce myself. Terracha of the Ranger guild here. I have just reached these lands recently, but my family lived here for quite a while prior traveling to far off lands for adventure. Though I have only been back a month now, I see many old faces that I am very familiar with in this Order. I have been reading my Older brothers journals, the only things that were left behind after he walked the Starry road, and see that he spent a lot of time with a few people here. Even saw a numerous entries about him having to drag a young barbarian named Kodiak out of an area full of Gargoyles and Snowbeats near Shard. But, that was several years ago and I am sure that Kodiak has learned how to dance better since then.

Well, since I plan on being in these parts for a very long time now that this new generation of my family has returned, I thought I would investigate joining an Order. I have read all the scrolls and writings on the fine Orders that exist throughout the land and see many things good about all of them. However, I seem to find myself liking the philosophies and policies of this Order more then the others. That, and that fact that many of my brothers writings speak highly of many of the members of this order, I thought I would ask if you all might be looking for new members prior to placing a formal application. I currently base my activities out of Rivenhaven, though I frequently travel to the Crossings and Langenfirth. You may contact me through that magic system know as Yahoo, either by IM or Scrolls, using the name Bear28202.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Terracha
Re: Ello all 12/06/2003 08:29 AM CST
Hello Terracha,
I'm residing on Aesry currently and not planing on leaving anytime in the very near future, Up near Langen I believe Newtrini, and Kodiac reside, along with a few others who travel into and out of the area near rossmans, and Ederick is wandering around the mainland somewhere, I'd give you everyones location but I never know when they decide to wander someplace new.
War Priest Jarle Shannarrah
Semi-Sober Speaker of Li Tumbra Mir
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/FatherJarle/index.html
Li Tumbra Mir
"If it ain't drunk, Drink it."
Re: Ello all 12/07/2003 08:48 AM CST
Great and thanks. I will keep an eye out for them up this way.

Have a great day,
Terracha
Re: Ello all 12/07/2003 12:26 PM CST
I reside pretty much in Ilithi and Zoluren these days - however I do occasionally take trips to Theren and the islands.

Gweneviere

"There is no such thing as death.
In nature nothing dies.
From each sad remnant of decay,
Some forms of life arise.

Charles Mackay (1814-1889)"
Re: Ello all 12/09/2003 09:05 AM CST
>>I reside pretty much in Ilithi and Zoluren these days - however I do occasionally take trips to Theren and the islands.

Get back out here to M'riss. ;)

Brabs

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/FatherJarle/index.html

Live by the shield, die by the shield.
Re: Ello all 01/02/2004 07:52 AM CST
I am currently spending time in Haven when not trading. You could usually find me in the RiverHaven Market.
Lamborn
Vice Speaker