She's baaaa-aaack! 08/15/2012 11:40 AM CDT
Howdy shielders! I've just returned from a loooong hiatus. Holy wow, we have an Order house! A really posh one, too! I'm pretty psyched about all that's happened in my absence and can't wait to reconnect with everyone.
Re: She's baaaa-aaack! 08/15/2012 03:13 PM CDT
Hey there, nice to see you return!

If you are interested in getting back into ODS, come to the website and let us know, we will hook you up. :)
Re: She's baaaa-aaack! 08/15/2012 03:54 PM CDT
and you're whom?
Re: She's baaaa-aaack! 08/15/2012 03:57 PM CDT
Welcome back! Some new faces to be sure plus some regulars you will remember, but still like the group you remember in many ways.

And like Blaayd said..put in the app and we will get it done.

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: She's baaaa-aaack! 08/18/2012 07:46 PM CDT
>>and you're whom?

Sorry, thought I had it set to display my char name under my avatar.

You are Celestian Leika Ormen, Councillor of the Order of the Dragon Shield, an Elf.
A protective cage of manifest shadows surrounds you. Its lines are thin and crazed, creating the illusion that the world around you is a broken glass pane.
You have an angular face, slightly pointed ears and tilted eyes, one black and one silver. Your silver hair is long and straight, and is worn tied back in an intricate five-stranded braid. You have fair skin and a lithe figure.
You are slightly under average height for a Elf.
You are an adult.
You have a tattoo of an ancient winter-bare tree spreading stark branches across the cold face of Xibar on your back.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a crocodile-skin buckler, some slate grey gloves, a visored chain helm, a deep red albredine ring, some flowing nightsilk robes cut to drape low across the back, a crushed velvet hooded cloak embroidered with the constellation of the panther, a sturdy black backpack elaborately embroidered with a nightsky pattern in silver-colored thread, an elegant white-gold wedding band set with fire opals and blue moonstone, a tarnished silver signet ring, a woven silver hip-chain adorned with sapphire moons, a dark leather sword belt embossed with a faint pattern of stars, a pair of elegant black leather slippers with crossed straps and a golden badge molded into a miniature shield with an inlaid ebony dragon.

Who are you?

I should be able to make tomorrow's council meeting, I look forward to seeing you all there!