NEW Speaker Elected to the ODS !!!!! 01/15/2012 03:46 PM CST

Greetings Shielders,

I am honored that Council saw fit to allow me the opportunity to be Speaker for this fine Order I have served for years and hope to serve for years to come. We have been through much recently and it is time to move on and strengthen our fellowship. Speaker Emerita Drexella is no longer on our rolls, not by her or our choice, but we will make her welcome whenever she is able to enjoy our company.

My goals as speaker are simple and I look forward to working with everyone to meet them. Plainly, renew relations that have become strained between us and the other Therengian groups, strengthen our membership, and continue provide activities and events for the people. We should not make this work hard, but fun.

I ask that each member keep myself or in my absence, Vice Speaker Hammerfist apprised of any issues or concerns so they can be addressed. Also, if you have any ideas or desires to do something in particular for the Order, let us know that as well so we can provide you the help and tools to accomplish what you want.

Faithfully your servant,

Sebestyen Kuliniac

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".