Beseech the Shielder - March is Neeno 03/16/2009 01:36 PM CDT
I'm cross posting this from our ODS boards so folks know the latest thing we're up to within ODS. Tonight, March 16th starting at 9pm ET, Neeno will be at the Haven Order Office for members to drop by and visit.

This is from Niktoah:

okay first off let me explain whats "beseech the shielder" is...
with new recruits and member coming in every month and older shielder travelin farther and farther for training their is less chance of gettin to know all your fellow shielders so once a month i will be picking a shielder for a post much like this one and if it's you i'll be scheduling a time that is best for you to stay at the order office and let other shielders "beseech you for knowlege"
the rules...
1.you have to be able to spend a hour of your time at the office (it's ranger friendly)
2.you have to be social (answering questions, telling stories and so forth)
3.you dont have to answer anything you dont want to
thats about it folks it's simple so dont be affraid to beseech your fellow shielder!
alright that said i give you this months shield

1.Whats your name? My name is Neeno, the dwarf cleric.

2.How long have you been a member? Not sure how many years, but its been at least 40 circles.

3.What is the reason for you joining the order? All my close friends from olden days were leaving, and I thinking about leaving myself. Some new friends invited me to a party down in Leth. There was a scavenger hunt and I won the big prize so I decided to stay and try and win more loot from these fun folks. The party turned into an Order and I been waiting to win another scavenger hunt ever since.

4.What position do you currently hold within the order? Mostly sitting, sometimes leaning on the bar.

5.What positions have you held in the past? I have been on council for a few terms.

6.What is your favorite part of being a member in the order? Lots of friends to share laughs with.

well said Neeno....that party was in the begin of our founding Neeno is one of the first 40 members that made us offical!

keeping watchin this space for the date and time of "Beseech the Shielder night" where you can meet this shielder in person! I know i have a question of two for the old dwarf and remember next month it might be you!
Re: Beseech the Shielder - March is Neeno 03/17/2009 07:45 AM CDT
Last nights beseech the Shielder was fun to say the least. Nik, you picked the right dwarf to start out with. Way to go Neeno! We had a lot of laughs and he told some good stories. Looking foward to next months.

-Suli