November's Auction - Above and Beyond 12/01/2008 03:06 PM CST
On a side note, some people go well beyond the average donator. During the fest of the Gods, Averalaan went on a mission. She purchased all kinds of goodies and fun with the sole intent of spoiling the novices. Several duffel bags brimming with assorted items were handed to me as I stood there stunned.

Averalaan, you express the true meaning of giving and selflessness and all of us, ODS as well as current and future novices, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Rallyne
Re: November's Auction - Above and Beyond 12/01/2008 03:33 PM CST
how come i never know about these auctions? i have a lot of decent crap duped many times over.

someone could anonymously donate.

:oP Ragran
Idon Raider
____We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves

_____www.idonraiders.com
Re: November's Auction - Above and Beyond 12/01/2008 03:49 PM CST
Every month on the last Sunday of the month and listed on the calendar and news 4 10. And most anyone in ODS collects donations and give it to Rallyne to cycle into the sets. If you truly want it anonymous just let her know.
Re: November's Auction - Above and Beyond 12/01/2008 03:54 PM CST
yes, the calendar. im using it now.

ok thanks

Idon Raider
____We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves

_____www.idonraiders.com
Re: November's Auction - Above and Beyond 12/01/2008 06:34 PM CST
Have one of your associates contact me Ragran. I wouldn't want your reputation as a scoundrel to be effected because you were generous.

Rallyne
Re: November's Auction - Above and Beyond 12/01/2008 08:05 PM CST
srsly

Idon Raider

_____www.idonraiders.com