Novice Auction for November - Wow 11/30/2008 11:07 PM CST
Another Novice Auction was just completed and all I can say is wow, I am proud to be a part of ODS as well as part of Therengia.

First, let me thank those that generously donated to our auction. It never ceases to amaze me how willing everyone is to open their vaults, even their bank accounts and give so selflessly. It is each of you that help make this a constant success with everything you give to us. Please join me in thanking the following people that donated this month:

Sebestyen
Rizitel
Renimar
Warchyld
Creast
Anonymous
Razzer
Crystell
Darkskye
Evika
Vanthala
Ortuse
Qij
Enwah
Belaxus
Ojack

Thank you on behalf of all of the shielders as well as the novices. We had close to a record breaking group attend this month even though it was the holiday weekend and they were not disappointed. Thank you.

Next, a HUGE thank you for those that helped protect Haven while many of the ODS'ers were assisting with the auction. You proved that Therengia can and WILL help wherever needed and your help during the invasion that occurred was nothing less than spectacular. Knowing that our streets were being defended while we continued with the auction was a great relief for those of us that could not help.

Finally, the ODS team themselves. Hours and hours are put into getting the auction ready and you all come through with flying colors. Then, on top of that, you willingly donate even more time to help with the auction itself, answering questions, gathering the novices, and just making sure that everyone is having a good time. Thank you just doesn't seem quite enough for all you guys do.

I am extremely humbled by all of this and thank everyone that is a part of it. No part is ever too small.

Rallyne

Mistress of Ceremonies for the Novice Auction