First Council Meeting 01/27/2010 10:29 AM CST
Hey Foxes,

I wanted to get things started off right, so we’ll be having a meeting. Yay! I know you’re very excited, right? This is a chance for you to meet each other face-to-face and for you to hear a little about what I and the other council have planned for the future of this Order. This meeting will take place aboard the vessel “the Mistbringer” under command of Vice Speaker Rumael.

This meeting will contain a plethora of information both about the Order’s history, as well as its future path. The Vice-Speaker will share a few words about his vessel and its use for the membership. Also, I will tease you a bit with discussion about our very own building for the Order. Most importantly, we will be planning out the necessary steps which we must take in order to return the order to its former standing.

I feel the need to inform you that this meeting is MANDATORY for all members of the Order of the Black Fox Council. Failure to attend without advance notice may result in revocation of your council membership. So please, send me a letter if you can’t make it.

Looking forward to seeing you all,
~Kohab

(OOC: Mon Feb 1st, 8pm EST, Contact via AIM with your location, be on a pier or dock!)

Tachid smugly says, "Oh..."
Tachid smugly asks, "Like this?"
Re: First Council Meeting 02/01/2010 08:59 PM CST
Hey Council,
So sorry, Had a wild day. I hope nobody missed anything important due to my not being able to be here. Please reply on our new forums and we'll work out a new day for the council meeting. Sometime this week if we can.

If you have not registered at the new forums, you can find them here: http://ootbf.com/index.php

~Kohab

Tachid smugly says, "Oh..."
Tachid smugly asks, "Like this?"