Active Fox's 12/06/2009 06:41 AM CST
Can anyone involved with this order please contact me though the e-mail link. I'm interested in talking about the future of the order and your involvement in it. Also former speakers and council members please contact me as well.

I know a few have not been IG for awhile, but any information about current whereabouts would be appreciated.

Alexii points at a Velakan slaver and shouts, "Another one! Don't let it get away!"
Re: Active Fox's 12/11/2009 06:37 AM CST
Alexii, I thank you for your interest. I am pleased to inform you that a new speaker of the Black Fox has been named. Kohab, has been given the scepter and named Rumael as her Vice-Speaker. I'll post more information soon for everyone. Just trying to get everything orgnized real quick before christmas.

Tachid smugly says, "Oh..."
Tachid smugly asks, "Like this?"
Re: Active Fox's 12/11/2009 06:55 AM CST
Great, I'll track track Kohab down and speak with them. Although I'm wanting to leave the order, I'd be happy to help with any of the old documents that I still have. Including the old website, charter, and history.

Alexii points at a Velakan slaver and shouts, "Another one! Don't let it get away!"