Complaints 03/21/2002 09:08 PM CST
Greetings,

This folder is to voice your complaints regarding topics relating to the organizations.

Mod-Lourda
Re: Complaints 06/30/2002 03:05 PM CDT
I've been trying to reach Naiph for a bit now about Orders even sent mail to her...... any suggestions?

Darkskye D'leave
Apostles Speaker
Re: Complaints 07/01/2002 10:38 AM CDT
Hey Dark,
My idea is Naiph (a) Lost internet for a bit (is not a good thing, and doubtful, as we probably would have heard something)
or (b) Is busy with programming the order houses to read the boards and/or her mail is down....something along those lines...

Also, Try having Ally contact her about you becomming speaker, Naiph said before that 99% of the mail she will acknowledge will be from the current speaker of an order (and maybe due to lack of her reading the boards, she still thinks its Ally)
-Callek
Re: Complaints 07/01/2002 11:30 AM CDT
Darkskye,

I'd give Naiph a week or two to catch up. From what I spoke with her about around the con, June was super-mondo-busy-exciting month for her, and I think she needs a little time to catch up on everything. She's aware of our speaker situation to some extent (I filled her in on what I knew at the con) and I'm sure she'll be contacting you with whatever information she needs.

If I happen to talk to her at all before you do, I'll at least try to harass her into posting something.

Meghan/Guri Hammerer
Re: Complaints 07/01/2002 02:16 PM CDT
Ally lost her drive she has nothing to give me

Darkskye
Re: Complaints 07/01/2002 02:21 PM CDT
thanks Ally lost her main drive so she has absolutely nada to give me so I'm winging it. And I know Naiphs schedule must be hectic......

Darkskye