tinker toys - soldiers 12/07/2016 11:38 AM CST
they seem awful durable - more so than the other siegery units (even the badly made ones) something different about them other than that they are made rather than bought?

was doing a free for all and a ton of hits didn't drop one, do they require the keep, 2 ballistas, 3 soldier setups? has anyone managed to do a succesful free for all without the soldiers from tinkering? or even with?
Re: tinker toys - soldiers 12/07/2016 04:42 PM CST
I think it's more likely that "free for all" 3+ player battles are not supported than the crafted siegery figurines being super special.
Re: tinker toys - soldiers 12/07/2016 04:51 PM CST
>>I think it's more likely that "free for all" 3+ player battles are not supported than the crafted siegery figurines being super special.

From what I've seen, siege figurines appear to target the first figurine on the ground that isn't flagged as yours. If player A puts down a figurine, then player B, and then players C D E F and G, player A's figurine will target B, and player B and everyone else will target A.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.