Returning miner question 02/15/2016 12:38 PM CST
Trying to seriously consider mining as a profession with my character for RP and income purposes.

so simple questions:

1. other than high-level rare metals which will always have a market, is there a market for 70/30 work order ingots still or are most crafters self supplying?

2. and if not self-supplying what are the demands of crafters these days?

thanks in advance for any information,
Re: Returning miner question 02/15/2016 12:47 PM CST
>>other than high-level rare metals which will always have a market, is there a market for 70/30 work order ingots still or are most crafters self supplying?

Personally, I'd offer pure silver/gold/platinum and let people do their own mixes. Not in Prime but I'd be surprised if people don't need materials for higher value WOs.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Returning miner question 02/15/2016 03:43 PM CST
I think you can definitely find people willing to buy WO ingots for the right price because people like me are lazy.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs