How can one tell the crafting quality? 08/06/2021 05:13 PM CDT
This may have been asked in the past but I was wondering how one can tell if a weapon or armor is mastercrafted?

I've checked the appraise careful information and nothing in the explicitly says crated quality. Maybe I'm just missing something or not understanding what's being presented fully. Please let me know what line in the appraisal text indicates this. Below is an example:

>app katar careful
A steel katar is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
A steel katar trains the small edged skill.

You are certain that it could do:
fair (5/28) puncture damage
somewhat fair (4/28) slice damage
poor (2/28) impact damage
no (0/28) fire damage
no (0/28) cold damage
no (0/28) electric damage

The katar is terribly (1/17) designed for improving the force of your attacks.

You are certain that the katar is well (9/17) balanced and is poorly (3/17) suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the katar is marginally vulnerable to damage (8/18) and is in pristine condition (100%).

The katar is made with metal.
You are certain that the metal in the katar has a quality of 99, placing it at 'extremely pure' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the katar has a hardness of 85, placing it at 'very hard' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the katar has a durability of 60, placing it at 'good durability' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the katar has a workability of 50, placing it at 'of about average difficulty to work with' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the katar has an electrical resistance of 30, placing it at 'a great conductor of electricity' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the katar has a thermal resistance of 50, placing it at 'good at transferring heat and cold' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the katar has a physical resistance of 85, placing it at 'exceptionally good at repelling physical blows' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the katar has a ductility of 70, placing it at 'rather ductile' on the official Trader's Scale.
You think it is likely that the metal in the katar has an enchantment capacity of 20, placing it at 'little capacity' on the official Trader's Scale.
You wonder if the katar probably weighs a few tens of stones.
You are certain that the katar is worth exactly 1360 Kronars, 1088 Lirums, or 981 Dokoras.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

Thanks for the help.
Re: How can one tell the crafting quality? 08/06/2021 06:51 PM CDT

--You are certain that the metal in the katar has a quality of 99, placing it at 'extremely pure' on the official Trader's Scale.--

that tells you the ingot was master crafted. If you 'analyze' the katar it will tell you if you master crafted the item itself
Re: How can one tell the crafting quality? 08/06/2021 09:09 PM CDT
>>This may have been asked in the past but I was wondering how one can tell if a weapon or armor is mastercrafted?

Analyze.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.