Tempering failure 07/31/2017 01:05 AM CDT
Suddenly tonight I'm consistently failing to temper items I've tempered countless times before.

Tools are fully repaired. No penalties showing under exp mods. I'm not missing any events that I can see, but...

>anal glove on forg
The gloves appears to be in the process of being enhanced. It may not be fully usable until the process is completed.

You analyze every minute detail of the ring gloves and smile knowingly to yourself.
When crafting is complete these will be a type of finished metal armor enhancement.

From the progress so far, it looks like the gloves are masterfully-crafted.
The gloves are a very easy piece to make.
You estimate that they are two-thirds done.
Roundtime: 10 sec.

Note the blank line where normally it would tell me what step to do next. I wonder if something is bugged here, and it's causing the system to register me as failing to deal with an event when I turn the gloves. I've tried using the bellows or shovel here, and neither work.
Re: Tempering failure 07/31/2017 07:26 AM CDT
Check the material quality. I find even with hilariously more ranks and top end tools, etc, I'll fail tempering metals of poor quality. It frustrates.

Samsaren
Re: Tempering failure 07/31/2017 09:20 AM CDT
That would explain it. Although I've been able to temper weapons made from the some ingot, and I have Armorcraft Metallurgy but not Weaponcraft Metallurgy...
Re: Tempering failure 07/31/2017 06:19 PM CDT
Was that on the crossing anvil that is in the SE room?

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Tempering failure 07/31/2017 06:33 PM CDT
> Was that on the crossing anvil that is in the SE room?

NW room of Haven.