Counting my Nuggets 04/01/2017 08:15 AM CDT

I am probably missing something SUPER easy and obvious, but how do I figure out how much volume of metal is in my nuggets, bars, ingots, etc?

Thanks!
Re: Counting my Nuggets 04/01/2017 09:00 AM CDT

> I am probably missing something SUPER easy and obvious, but how do I figure out how much volume of metal is in my nuggets, bars, ingots, etc?

I can't remember if analyze or appraise careful gives the ingot size, or if it requires any skill.

If so, you can always get a yardstick and measure ingot with yardstick.
Re: Counting my Nuggets 04/01/2017 09:43 AM CDT
Ingots you have to analyze. I think there's a minimum forging requirement to see volume, but I don't remember. You can also just keep them in deeds and see the volume count on the deed, along with the rest of the ingot's stats.

Nuggets and bars you have to appraise. Maybe appraise carefully? However you can tell how much volume a nugget has by its size adjective. Tiny = 1, small = 2, medium = 3, large = 4, huge = 5, massive = 10, and enormous = 20.

ā€œIā€™m sorry that your mystical, godlike powers do not instantly work as you would like them to.ā€
Re: Counting my Nuggets 04/01/2017 10:24 AM CDT

Thank you so much! I have been SUPER frustrated by this and I tend to forget that appraise and analyze can be careful now. Thanks!
Re: Counting my Nuggets 04/01/2017 01:35 PM CDT
There is a small skill check that appears to be based on the volume of the material. EG with starting ranks you may be able to tell if something has volume under 10 but the volume line won't even appear for higher numbers.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.
They're proud of them." -Raesh, on history