10 Density Osmium 12/11/2016 09:17 AM CST
To whom it may concern,

Please release a 10 density metal. I offer up the suggested metal Osmium.

Hugs and kisses,
Squanto Longstalk

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: 10 Density Osmium 12/11/2016 12:29 PM CST
Has the 7 density cap been removed yet?

(granted, I want to see lower density things do better first, but still!)

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: 10 Density Osmium 12/11/2016 12:34 PM CST
> Has the 7 density cap been removed yet?

Not that I know of. I assume the motivation for this suggestion is a desire to be able to get tyrium to higher densities.
Re: 10 Density Osmium 12/11/2016 12:55 PM CST
>>I assume the motivation for this suggestion is a desire to be able to get tyrium to higher densities.<<

^ 6ish density metals in general. It'd push them to 7.32+, which would still give 95 hardness stuff like haralun/kertig their own fancy niche, but make the metals that are less dense with more hardness more... oomphy. Real word, BTW.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: 10 Density Osmium 12/11/2016 12:56 PM CST
I meant to say hardness/physical protection. Egg cetera.

Re: 10 Density Osmium 12/12/2016 04:40 PM CST
Osmium, because it has osmotic properties?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 S.V.o.L.t.R