vardite massive plate armor 11/19/2016 08:21 PM CST
Shoutout to Thembleton who was took two+ years to amass enough vardite to create this monster. As a reference point, this is tempered but not reinforced. Personally, why not reinforce something like this since it's not like weight or hindrance or sanity matters at that point, but hey to each their own!

The full plate is plate armor.

The plate looks like it offers protection for the following areas:

right arm
left arm
right leg
left leg
chest
abdomen
back

You feel certain that some massive vardite full plate appears to impose insane (15/15) maneuvering hindrance and insane (15/15) stealth hindrance, offering:
extreme (11/15) protection and amazing (17/18) damage absorption for puncture attacks.
extreme (11/15) protection and amazing (17/18) damage absorption for slice attacks.
very great (10/15) protection and amazing (17/18) damage absorption for impact attacks.
good (5/15) protection and good (7/18) damage absorption for fire attacks.
good (5/15) protection and good (7/18) damage absorption for cold attacks.
high (7/15) protection and very great (12/18) damage absorption for electrical attacks.

If you were only wearing some massive vardite full plate you could expect your maneuvering to be extremely (12/14) hindered and your stealth to be insanely (14/14) hindered.

You are certain that the full plate is practically invulnerable to damage (18/18), and are in pristine condition (98-100%).

The full plate is made with metal.
You are certain that the metal in the full plate has a quality of 96, placing it at 'very pure' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the full plate has a hardness of 88, placing it at 'very hard' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the full plate has a durability of 75, placing it at 'good durability' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the full plate has a workability of 45, placing it at 'somewhat challenging to work with' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the full plate has an electrical resistance of 80, placing it at 'a poor conductor of electricity' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the full plate has a thermal resistance of 45, placing it at 'very good at transferring heat and cold' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the full plate has a physical resistance of 99, placing it at 'incredibly good at repelling physical blows' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the full plate has a ductility of 30, placing it at 'somewhat ductile' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the full plate weighs exactly 1269 stones.
You wonder if the full plate could be worth about a small mint in Dokoras.

Best of all, it'll be worn by an armor tert. May mercy be on his soul.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: vardite massive plate armor 11/19/2016 08:32 PM CST
Is that Plat side? Cause I've been looking for Prime's massive plate armor instructions for... years?

Weapons for Sale:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/User:CARAAMON#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: vardite massive plate armor 11/19/2016 08:38 PM CST
Yeah, this was plat-side. Data's still data though!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: vardite massive plate armor 11/19/2016 10:43 PM CST
I've always wanted to be a vardite golem.

Now I know how.
Re: vardite massive plate armor 11/21/2016 05:04 AM CST
Phew. Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

Samsaren
Re: vardite massive plate armor 12/02/2016 02:32 AM CST
>I've always wanted to be a vardite golem.

And clearly, your downfall would be fireballs (of some variety).

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear