Old Supplies 07/07/2019 11:15 PM CDT
I've just come back after a long break. I have a ton of old fletching supplies and am under the impression they are no longer viable. Is this true?

a middle drawer
some flight glue
some feather flights
some feather flights
some feather flights
some feather flights
some feather flights
a bodkin arrowhead
a bodkin arrowhead
a broad-tip arrowhead
a broad-tip arrowhead
a broad-tip arrowhead
a bodkin arrowhead
a bodkin arrowhead
a broad-tip arrowhead
a warhead arrowhead

I also have what I think are old tools and old animal parts from loot (not skinned), and foraged herbs. Is there a way to tell if any of these good or no good? I was/am kind of a pack rat, so if I can dump useless items, that'll help me clear up space for new junk. :)

a jagged yellow tooth
a pitted black tooth
a pitted black tooth
a jagged yellow tooth
a pitted black tooth
a pitted green tooth
a long vulture feather
a long vulture feather
a dried serpent husk
Re: Old Supplies 07/08/2019 09:15 AM CDT
Yes. Those are no longer usable. If you have some of the old fletching tools they might can be used. I know some of the older carving knives and shapers can be used, as I just used some myself yesterday. You need to get a shaping book from the engineering society bookstore, Also you'll need a rasp, drawknife, clamps or vise and scissors. The player made ones are superior. There are several critters that you can pound arrowheads out of their teeth. This is all in the shaping book.

I'm still getting a feel for when you can move up to a step in the critter pounding teeth level. My hypothesis is that it's ~50 ranks in engineering, but I'm not one that works it all the time.

Welcome back!!

Bluefalcon
Re: Old Supplies 07/08/2019 08:50 PM CDT
Thanks for answering Bluefalcon. I had heard as much, but since these forums are not as active as I once remember them, I wasn't sure if it was still the case. Thanks also for the info regarding my next steps in making me some new arrows too. :)