With Outfiiting, should this old stuff still be selling in Dirge? 02/02/2018 12:33 AM CST
Dirge, Tromlyn's Tannery]
Tromlyn, the proprietor of this small shop, sits behind a small wooden counter. At one end of the counter sits a large rock troll skull which has been mounted on wood and rests beside a catalog. Prepared hides have been stretched in wooden frames and mounted on the wall in between shelves displaying merchandise, while bearskin rugs cover the stone floor. You also see a non-descript sign, a door, a leaning table with a few things on it and a simple stand with a small spool of stout thread on it.
Obvious exits: out.
>read cat
A catalog reads:

~-/\_/\-~ Tromlyn's Tannery ~-/\_/\-~

All my merchandise is on display. No need
for pesky bookworms to be reading in my
shop.

>look on counter
On the wooden counter you see a skull, a catalog, a simple bottle of pelt potion with a volcano-shaped cork and a simple bottle of leather lotion with a volcano-shaped cork.
>get lotion
A sales clerk rushes over to help you.

The sales clerk smiles and says, "The price on a simple bottle of leather lotion with a volcano-shaped cork is 2250 Kronars. You can BUY the item if you like."

If I'm not mistaken, should leather lotion and pelt potion no longer work?

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game. Michael Jordan
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/game
Re: With Outfiiting, should this old stuff still be selling in Dirge? 02/12/2018 05:04 AM CST
It'll convert when you try to use it.

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear