Leather Containers 12/26/2016 03:17 PM CST
Heyo,

Was wondering if there are any plans to make some containers that can be made out of leather again? I'm talking about sacks, pouches, rucksacks,haversacks or the like.

If not I'd like to put that in as a suggestion. Be another use for all the skins and hides that are floating around in the Realms.

Bluefalcon
Re: Leather Containers 12/26/2016 05:45 PM CST
I would LOVE this, along with more container options in general.

Just some suggestions off the cuff: sidebag, valise, waterbag, duffel, carry-all, saddlebag, carrier, tote, gamebag, pannier, workbag, basket, trunk, box, purse, handbag, satchel, carpetbag, gearbag.

Why do I want so many bag types? Organization. Getting things out of the "fifth haversack" gets really tiresome -- even color coding I find annoying. I can carry three different shoulder bags, plus I need up to ten different bags to fit into my shadow servant (or caravan box for that matter). It just helps to have different types.

- Navesi
Re: Leather Containers 12/27/2016 05:35 AM CST
also agree, was disappointed with the lack of leather containers, i thought why can't i make a leather sheath(or similar)? but i also know the system is incomplete and only 1 guy is working on them - hopefully we'll either be able to find or buy pages to add to our books as well as something to keep the books/logbooks in? (maybe something we make that we could keep the books/logbooks in?