Did I Do Too Many Backpacks 02/05/2016 04:14 AM CST
I think I've done about 50 hard tailoring work orders for backpacks. I like 'em. 5 yards of cloth for one backpack, keeps things nice and even, no extra padding... And it only took 3-4 to mindlock the skill (I have 276 now.) Pretty much perfect for me!

I don't really know if I did 50 work orders. Maybe it was more, maybe it was less. But now I'm asking and asking Milline, trying to roll another one, and it's just not coming up. Have I reached peak backpack? Am I banned from doing backpack work orders? Did I flood the market? Is Milline putting an embargo on my backpacks so that the ones that exist will gain value out of their scarcity? Did someone notice I was doing too many and make a change that you can only do so many before switching it up? Or is it simply rotten RNG luck?

Just curious!

Maybe I'll do some haversacks for now...
Re: Did I Do Too Many Backpacks 02/05/2016 04:18 AM CST
276 is the changeover point to the next tier of workorders. Backpacks are tier 6, and when you ask for hard workorders now, you'll get tier 7 (which includes haversacks). If you want to do more backpacks, you'll need to ask for challenging workorders.
Re: Did I Do Too Many Backpacks 02/05/2016 04:45 AM CST
Ah! That was the other thing I was going to ask, if my skill was just too much for it... Thanks!
Re: Did I Do Too Many Backpacks 02/10/2016 11:50 PM CST
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Work_orders

Kaeta Airtag

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear