Tailored Craft Enhancement 03/08/2015 09:03 AM CDT
From testing, this doesn't seem to enhance anything after reinforcing cloth armor. I've heard mixed reviews on it: some saying it doesn't do anything, others saying it adds an improvement, but unnoticeable on the player end. If it's the second option, that seems exceptionally underwhelming as compared to reinforcing metal armor (which gives noticeable improvements on the player's end).

Kodius, is this actually working or is it an undeveloped system right now?

As per epedia: Tailored Craft Enhancement allows the user to reinforce certain aspects of tailored armor and shields. This technique is required to either lighten or reinforce armor.

Is it intended that this tech is simply a stepping stone for two upcoming techs connected to it: Tailored Craft Lightening and Tailored Craft Reinforcing?

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Tailored Craft Enhancement 03/15/2015 11:29 AM CDT
Obligatory Kodius bump to this thread? :(

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Tailored Craft Enhancement 03/18/2015 11:53 AM CDT
Sorry, I don't recall offhand what was intended or how it functions. It is on the list for me to dig into - but please keep reminding me.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Tailored Craft Enhancement 06/29/2015 05:40 AM CDT

From what I've read, this is useful for shields at the moment, but not armor.

Stone, resurrector of forgotten threads.