Global apocalypse and the nature of khri and inner fire 02/11/2019 04:15 PM CST
What is the nature of khri and inner fire? I ask because it seems that every guild might be contributing to a global apocalypse except thieves and barbarians? Do their abilities cause some unknown damage to Elanthia?
Re: Global apocalypse and the nature of khri and inner fire 02/11/2019 04:23 PM CST
>>I ask because it seems that every guild might be contributing to a global apocalypse except thieves and barbarians?

Clerics, Moon Mages, Necromancers, and Warrior Mages are implicated in global apocalypse shenanigans at varying degrees (non-coincidentally, they're the ones that use High Sorcery).

Paladins and Rangers benefit from, in one way or another, planar stability and the holistic health of the Plane of Abiding.

The rest of the guilds' powers are pretty agnostic to the plane issue.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Global apocalypse and the nature of khri and inner fire 02/12/2019 04:44 PM CST
Yayy WMs, I always knew they were a buncha wierdos on the level of those nasty evil necros. (grin)

Thanks Armifer, interesting info.
Re: Global apocalypse and the nature of khri and inner fire 02/12/2019 08:17 PM CST
thanks for the info. i might just have to roll up a paladin.
Re: Global apocalypse and the nature of khri and inner fire 02/13/2019 12:49 PM CST
<<Yayy WMs, I always knew they were a buncha wierdos on the level of those nasty evil necros.>>

He did say those guilds were implicated to "varying degrees" so let's take it easy on the bush mages.

Moon Mages are totally Jedi. -Raesh
Re: Global apocalypse and the nature of khri and inner fire 02/13/2019 03:30 PM CST
Its all in good fun, I've mained warmies for since the beginning, warmies are the guild I prefer over all others. So its all good :)