Tinkering Released in Prime! 05/22/2016 04:50 PM CDT
Howdy folks. Tinkering books and equipment are now available in the Fang's Cove Engineering Hall. This was supposed to go live last weekend, but there were some last minute discoveries that required a few updates!

Tinkering is the final crafting Discipline using the Engineering skill. You can currently craft crossbows, arblaests, stonebows, bolts, siegery, orlogs, telescopes and several other accessories. It is my intent to also bring an update to locks and lockpicking, and siege weaponry here soon. Just didn't make the cut.

Much like with bows, the new crossbow templates have a draw strength that determines the base load round time and chance for loading with a round time reduction. Overall you should see crossbow load times have gone down for arbalests to improve how useful they are as a weapon.

Tinker's tools were also added and I'll be making them available in blacksmithing soon. We needed a way to collect screwdrivers, hammers, files and other odds and ends for realism sake - without bloating the already thick tool selection. Please thoroughly read the instruction booklet's tutorials as they should be rather comprehensive at this point.

Any questions/bugs should be directed to the Lore - Tinkering folder. We will be making this available to Plat/TF in the coming days if nothing explodes, and added the books/tools to the remaining crafting halls next week.

Good luck with the crafting!

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes