Gwethsmashers 05/19/2020 11:02 PM CDT
So, if the gwethsmasher enchant isn't intended to work for non-MM enchanters, is it possible to just not allow us access to it so we don't waste our time and sigils on trying to make them?

EXAMPLE:
You focus your magical senses on a basalt shard.
The shard has a definite magical pattern, which apparently is an enchanted item.
You recognize the pattern as a manifestation of Lunar magic.
The enchantment appears incomplete, and ready for the casting of an unleash spell or the wave of a shatter sigil.

>focus my ingot
You take the ingot in your hands and focus carefully upon it.
You sense a matrix formed using Lunar mana, commonly referred to as the Shatter Sigil enchantment.
This enchantment appears ready for use. This enchantment was tuned to contain more uses than normal. The enchantment appears of mediocre quality, has excellent potency, demonstrates central complexity, and is abstract. This enchantment is of Minor grade, and was modified to bonus durability. The matrix originally supported 3 charges, and has 3 charges remaining.
You believe this item can be activated with wave.

>wave ingot at shard
You wave the ingot over the shard, but nothing happens. Perhaps wave it at an item you wish to unenchant?

Please and thank you.
Re: Gwethsmashers 05/22/2020 01:04 PM CDT
I haven't tested any of this, just to make sure, my wasn't used, was there maybe a parsing error?

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh