Interesting happening Pretty sure its an error though its sure odd. 04/24/2020 02:10 AM CDT

Found this working FOCUS items. Not getting this to happen in other chapters of the master book, but that might be because my data sample is too small and I just have not run into it yet. Odd thing is it only appears to happen when 3 sigils are required for the focus you are making. Does not happen at least so far with 1 or 2 or even 4 sigils required in another chapter of the book. Basically the problem appears to happen after you do the second sigil. It happens in two cases: Case 1: for the second sigil you get ERROR + SIGIL at the same time. Case 2: You get apply a SIGIL on the second sigil.

CASE 1: An accurate focus:

A list of ingredients is provided:

(1) A finished stone, bone or wood bead, totem, figurine, wand or rod.
(1) mana fount
(1) primary sigil (permutation)
(1) secondary sigil (nurture)
(1) secondary sigil (decay)

When you put the item on the brazier, apply the fount, and cast imbue, then you put the first sigil on it.

>study my sigil-scroll (APPLYING THE FIRST SIGIL JUST AFTER CASTING IMBUE)
You study the sigil-scroll and commit the design to memory.
Roundtime: 14 sec.
>trace bead on my brazier
Recalling the intricacies of the sigil, you trace its form over the bead with your finger and prepare to begin scribing it more permanently with a burin.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
>scribe bead on my brazier with my burin (SHOWS ERROR AND SECOND SIGIL ARE NEXT)
You lean in towards your bead and begin scribing marks along it with a polished moabi burin set with a fey-bone handle. Through effortless control of the burin you capture the pattern in razor-sharp detail.

You notice many of the scribed sigils are slowly merging back into the bead's surface.
Roundtime: 16 sec.

You need another nurture secondary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.

[Sigils can be added to the artifact to continue crafting.]
>study my sigil-scroll (SO APPLY SIGIL THEN DO ERROR, SO FAR EVERYTHING WORKING AS EXPECTED)
Roundtime: 13 sec.
>trace bead on my brazier
Recalling the intricacies of the sigil, you trace its form over the bead with your finger and prepare to begin scribing it more permanently with a burin.
Roundtime: 1 sec.
>get loop from my pack
You get a tamarak augmentation loop coated with a cerulean lacquer from inside your red-leucro pack.
>push bead on my brazier with my loop (OK NOW SOLVE THE ERROR AND OOPS NO ROUNDTIME. ROUNDTIME ALWAYS HAPPENS CEPT HERE FOR A FOCUS)

You need another decay secondary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.

>scribe bead on my brazier with my burin (NOW CONTINUE TO SCRIBE AND OOPS NO ROUNDTIME FOR THE SCRIBE. ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN NO ROUNDTIME FOR THE ERROR)

You need another decay secondary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.

From this point on everything happens like normal. Complete the focus and Everything fine just seems odd these two spots don't have roundtime like happens for everything else. Just thought that was odd.

CASE 2: An efficient FOCUS

A list of ingredients is provided:

(1) A finished stone, bone or wood bead, totem, figurine, wand or rod.
(1) mana fount
(1) primary sigil (induction)
(1) secondary sigil (metamorphosis)
(1) secondary sigil (ascension)

>study my sigil-scroll (FIRST SIGIL AFTER IMBUE CAST JUST LIKE ALWAYS)
Roundtime: 13 sec.
R>trace bead on my brazier
>get burin from my pack
You get a polished moabi burin set with a fey-bone handle from inside your red-leucro pack.
>scribe bead on my brazier with my burin (FIRST SCRIBE OF THE ITEM AND IT CALLS FOR THE SECOND SIGIL RIGHT NOW)

You need another ascension secondary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.

>study my sigil-scroll (APPLY THE SECOND SIGIL EVERYTHING LOOKS OK WORKS LIKE EVERY SIGIL APPLY IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK.)
Roundtime: 12 sec.
R>trace bead on my brazier
>get burin from my pack
You get a polished moabi burin set with a fey-bone handle from inside your red-leucro pack.
>scribe bead on my brazier with my burin (NO ERROR OR IMBUE OR OTHER THING TO DO SO SCRIBE AND OOPS THE SCRIBE HAS NO ROUNDTIME. SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE ROUNDTIME)

You need another ascension secondary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.

Everything Beyond this point is normal, completes as expected and does not have this happen again. Odd how the second sigil when 3 are called for causes this to happen, it does not happen on the third one that I can see yet. And so far only appears to happen when in FOCUS items of Chapter 3.

Ranger Pfanston and his soggy pup!