Rare material minor fount and TM lethal focus 03/28/2020 10:46 PM CDT
I wanted to try making these. I was happy with 50-60 precision sigils. I farmed for over two hours. Only got half the sigils I needed. Started my fount, realized the noun changes so it broke my script. Remembered how asinine the trace sigil then scribe sigil interaction can be when doing it by hand and then realized the Decay sigil I thought I had was one that blew up and I never actually scribed it. Went looking for a decay sigil for 20 minutes, never found one and gave up.

To do enchanting without a series of very complex scripts is just time consuming for very nearly zero benefit. With the complex scripts I still imagine it would be too much time investment for no returns.

So my suggestions on how to mitigate this:

1. Remove the 40 seconds it takes (with techs) to see which sigils are in the room. Let us see sigils and starting precisions with a simple 10 or so second "perceive sigil". Then let us play the sigil improving minigame we all know and dislike.
2. Unlock the techs and hope they improve the sigil improve game by a significant amount.
3. By the GODS please don't randomify the sigil locations each year.

Buffed, I have:
600 Scholarship
650 Outdoorsmanship
450 Enchanting
92 Wisdom
90 Intelligence
80 Discipline