Lack of attention on these forums. 03/02/2020 09:49 PM CST
I'm frustrated by the lack of responses from GMs in this forum thread. And I need to take a moment to vent about it. The question of enchanting techniques has been ignored since October or earlier. I've had some discussions with other players that inform me that the GMs do indeed watch and read these but I feel like I've been ignored.

So I'm writing this to tell you that I find the lack of attention frustrating.

Please respond, acknowledge, or even delete my post and ban me from the forums. At least then I'll know voices are heard. Thank you
Re: Lack of attention on these forums. 03/03/2020 01:46 AM CST
It would be nice to see some life here.
Re: Lack of attention on these forums. 03/03/2020 10:37 AM CST

Agreed. It's like enchanting has been abandoned. Even a simple acknowledgement that they're looking into the sigil feats would be helpful, or information about invoking and weapon/armor enchantes, or even a stated position on how hard high-precision sigils should be to farm. Anything to show there are plans to make this a viable discipline.
Re: Lack of attention on these forums. 03/03/2020 01:18 PM CST
While I cannot comment on what the Development GMs might have in store for Enchanting nor a time-table when that might be available, I can at least share this thread and confirm that you have been heard.

The GMs and I are always reading and listening, even when we might not necessarily post back.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Lack of attention on these forums. 03/03/2020 01:24 PM CST
Thank you very much for the response! I feel better for your quick attention. Thank you for forwarding our concerns to the development GMs.
Re: Lack of attention on these forums. 03/03/2020 05:16 PM CST

> While I cannot comment on what the Development GMs might have in store for Enchanting nor a time-table when that might be available, I can at least share this thread and confirm that you have been heard.

I appreciate you passing it along, and can you also pass along a request for a monthly update? Even something as simple as "too busy with real life; can't work on a game right now - I haven't forgotten about this project" would be nice.