Fire focus doesn't work with wands 11/27/2019 12:45 PM CST
R> put wand on my braz
You glance down at the smoking brazier and reconsider if you wish to begin enchanting.

[Putting an item on the brazier begins the enchanting process. This process can enhance the item, or cause serious damage to it and the enchanter. Put your item onto the brazier again in the next 30 seconds, to proceed. You've been warned!]

> put wand on my braz
You have no idea how to craft a fire focus from this.

Details on the wand:

> get my wand
app my wand careful

You get a balsa wand from inside your backpack.
>
You are certain that the wand has a quality of 99, placing it at 'perfect' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has a durability of 3, placing it at 'no durability' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has a workability of 85, placing it at 'easy to work with' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has a hardness of 2, placing it at 'extremely soft' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has an stiffness of 10, placing it at 'incredibly elastic' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has a physical resistance of 9, placing it at 'terrible at resisting rupture' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has an enchantment capacity of 70, placing it at 'fair capacity' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has an affinity of 2, placing it at 'terrible affinity for making shortbows and arbalests' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has an affinity of 5, placing it at 'terrible affinity for making long bows and heavy crossbows' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand has an affinity of 7, placing it at 'terrible affinity for making composite bows and light crossbows' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the wand weighs exactly 7 stones.
You are certain that the wand is worth exactly 1626 Kronars, 1301 Lirums, or 1173 Dokoras.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

R> anal my wand
You can't tell anything else about a balsa wand.

> focus wand
You focus your magical senses on a balsa wand.
The wand has no discernible magical pattern.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
Re: Fire focus doesn't work with wands 12/15/2019 10:43 PM CST
Based on what I see here you have to ask when was the wand you have made. Was it created before enchanting came out? Use Study my wand on that one too just in case. But it appears to be acting as if its not a wand for enchanting.

Ranger Pfanston and his soggy pup.