Orichalcum Brazier 10/27/2019 04:01 PM CDT

Just mastercrafted an orichalcum brazier with 80.5 average precision sigils with an ultra rare major fount using 100 cast imbue both times. Only 9 durability and 7 speed. So capacity doesn't matter at all!?
Re: Orichalcum Brazier 12/15/2019 09:46 PM CST

<<Just mastercrafted an orichalcum brazier with 80.5 average precision sigils with an ultra rare major fount using 100 cast imbue both times. Only 9 durability and 7 speed. So capacity doesn't matter at all!?>>

Actually that does not look all bad. Keep in mind best results are with Capacity 91-99 and same for sigils. next best are 71-90. Then 51-70 and last 1-50. So you got second best results and 9 durability and 7 speed is not all that bad. You need to check in the 51-70 range and see how it turns out. Has to be somewhat lower I would think. The sad part is we got no metals in the 91-99 range so we cant test that range at all. So you got one in the 71-90. I suggest you check one in the 51-70 range to compare with what you just did. That will give us a better picture.

Ranger Pfanston and his soggy pup.
Re: Orichalcum Brazier 02/24/2020 01:23 AM CST
From what I can tell capacity doesn't matter with tools but made another orichalcum brazier. Everything was the same except I used much better sigils. 94.5 precision average instead of 80.5. This only increased the speed by 1. If I had to guess at a 99 average you could make a 9 speed brazier. That just seems off considering you can make 11 speed player made tools for almost everything else. Maybe it's viewed as an anvil, bowl, or mortar so we should be happy to get 8 or 9 maximum speed?
Re: Orichalcum Brazier 02/24/2020 01:36 PM CST

I wish I could upvote the forum posts. Not only are tools ignoring the capacity of an item, but braziers have no speed versions. It's only the one durability enchant. This does raise an interesting question. Does the speed of the brazier even matter?