Magma-Red Wand Missing cutter 05/28/2019 11:02 PM CDT
Hello there,

My complaint is not really a complaint other then a hopeful suggestion. Currently as a necromancer it is very hard to find places to forge without some repercussions. So I picked up the magma-red Wand to allow me to forge anywhere. My issue came in the noticing that the cutter is missing. Now I understand that as I looked back no forges that come in have a cutter, I was just hoping that maybe we can either get a cutter by itself in the future or maybe add one so that people like myself who cant really go in and process things have the ability to do so.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Totenus
Re: Magma-Red Wand Missing cutter 05/29/2019 11:11 AM CDT
Why do you need a cutter? When you forge an item, the first pound automatically cuts off the correct amount for you, and if you really just need to create an ingot of a specific size then you can pass it off to a f2p alt to run into town for you since cutting doesn't require any skill at all.
Re: Magma-Red Wand Missing cutter 05/30/2019 11:53 PM CDT
Adding a cutter to the wand would be a great QOL update. I bought one as well for use with my ranger to limit the time spent in town. With ranger friendly forge options limited it would be wonderful to have the last piece of the "suite" added in. The cutter is essential for making correctly blended ingots for work orders and specialty pieces.

Another request would be for quicker and or master crafted wire brushes. Even if it they were thrown into the incidental hopper of a MT event.
Re: Magma-Red Wand Missing cutter 06/03/2019 01:22 PM CDT
>>Why do you need a cutter? When you forge an item, the first pound automatically cuts off the correct amount for you

You need a cutter more for the mix than the forging itself.

>>if you really just need to create an ingot of a specific size then you can pass it off to a f2p alt to run into town for you since cutting doesn't require any skill at all.

Eh, this seems to be against the general spirit of the game. I think adding a cutter would be a very minor QoL improvement to the item.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Magma-Red Wand Missing cutter 06/04/2019 01:49 AM CDT
I would agree that adding a cutter would be a nice QOL change, because there are cases were you would want to mix metals precisely. Considering the summon also adds the ability to tap deeds, it would only make sense to include a cutter too. It's not needed, but greatly appreciated. :)