Problems 04/18/2019 06:20 PM CDT
Hey all,

I get this when I try to make georin salve "foraged and dried with sun get this. "You need a more suitable type of herb if you want to craft that." I Also think i"m broke as I can't think with the gweth either.

I've foraged georin grass <precise>. dried it with <beseech the sun to dry>, studied the remedy book, put 25 count of georin in the mortar and the tried to crush geo with pestle, When I did that I received the first message. I've logged off and restarted at least 3 times. I've made this recipe several times.

Any Ideas?

Bluefalcon
Re: Problems 04/19/2019 06:01 AM CDT

Try foraging some then going to the alchemy society and using the press then try to make some. That works for me. I don't know anything about the process you are trying.

For the gweth do esp help in game and see what is going on.
Re: Problems 04/19/2019 01:14 PM CDT
The beseech the sun to dry is a ranger only skill. After Kodius released remedies the ranger's beseech the sun to dry is the second most potent way to dry herbs. (pyramids being the best.) I'll have to dig the post out where Kodius did agree to that.

Up until yesterday the beseech worked well if I was not in town. I did see where the SGE did update when I logged in. Wonder if that had anything to do with my issue.

Reporting it here so it can be looked at.

Bluefalcon
Re: Problems 04/19/2019 01:54 PM CDT
It might not hurt to try using the press just to see if the problem is the georin you're gathering vs the beseech itself.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Problems 04/19/2019 07:28 PM CDT
Just curious, did you study the page in the Remedies book for external neck salve first?
Re: Problems 04/20/2019 10:19 AM CDT

Yeah, I studied it first. Don't know what happened, but yesterday I was able to make it. And I had not changed anything other than resting overnight.

Thanks all for the suggestions.

Bluefalcon