Crossing Forging Society 02/09/2017 03:45 AM CST
Can we get more rooms added to the forging society? Every single room (even the outside forge) has been taken for about two hours now, and this is between 2:30 a.m. EST to 4:30 EST, hardly peak game times.

Forging seems to be stupidly popular compared to the other disciplines, and unlike some of the other disciplines you can't stock up on materials and go practice forging in a quiet room if you don't care about work orders.

Just trying to pound out the ranks to repair my own weapons and armor and it's been a frustrating experience so far, I have to go to Riverhaven just to practice a skill.
Re: Crossing Forging Society 02/09/2017 09:02 AM CST

Use the lava forge along the NTR, I've never seen it full and it's a very short skip up the road.
Premie Forge in Leth 02/09/2017 06:51 PM CST
Would it be possible to have this forge updated like the other to have the anvil, forge and grinding wheel in each room?

The southern room in the lava forge also has this issue, you have to leave the anvil to grind which means a good chance of loosing the room unless you wait till you've made everything then grind everything at once.

Please?
Re: Premie Forge in Leth 02/09/2017 08:21 PM CST
I second this request.

- Navesi