Tactical Combos 09/28/2016 09:59 PM CDT
Expertise Combos:

1) Grant experience even if the final combo is a killing blow.
2) Transfer combos between foes.
3) Advance the combo even without a successful hit.

I feel like, at the very least, the first two should absolutely be true of basic analyze combos as well. I would also like the chance, with increasing ranks, to ANALYZE <stun/armor/offense> or what not to choose what debuff I want.

This is me griping as a lore tertiary character, I can't imagine trying to keep tactics mind locked on a bard or trader.
Re: Tactical Combos 09/29/2016 01:14 AM CDT
Great ideas. I wholeheartedly second.

As a Lore primary, it saddens me that my one primary combat skill fizzles so easily (if I kill too quickly) and that I have basically no choice in what effect I get. I'd also definitely love to be able to unlock new abilities with skill.

- Navesi
Re: Tactical Combos 09/29/2016 08:54 AM CDT

I'd also love to see additional functionality to Tactics related stuff - such as flanking or getting behind targets, more variety of debuffs/buffs applied, etc.
Re: Tactical Combos 10/10/2016 02:16 PM CDT
As a lore secondary (for my mine), and someone who's tactics is always getting pushed. I'd really like to be able to DO more with it, especially since it's something that indirectly hurts opponents.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Vic
Re: Tactical Combos 11/05/2016 11:12 PM CDT
As a lore secondary character, my tactics stays locked and I haven't ever done a combo on purpose.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.