Mechanical Lore, Huh?! Good gawd yawl, what is it good for? 06/19/2015 11:57 PM CDT

Absolutely nothin? I don't know. I converted my mech to outfitting when that was rolled out and have since worked it back up and now wish I would have rolled it into Engineering. What do I do with it now?
Re: Mechanical Lore, Huh?! Good gawd yawl, what is it good for? 06/20/2015 12:05 AM CDT
You can convert your mech into each crafting skill, only once, but there is nothing stopping you from converting all the mech you have now into engineering since you only converted into outfitting before, right?

You say to Tathalus, "Have you ever tried to clean a troll den? The smell sticks around for years to come."
Liev says, "That is my cue to leave."
Re: Mechanical Lore, Huh?! Good gawd yawl, what is it good for? 06/20/2015 12:08 AM CDT
Roll it in to engineering now then. You can only convert once per craft. Since you said you did outfitting already, you can no do engineering.
Re: Mechanical Lore, Huh?! Good gawd yawl, what is it good for? 06/20/2015 12:55 AM CDT
Thanks, I had forgotten how to do this.
Re: Mechanical Lore, Huh?! Good gawd yawl, what is it good for? 06/21/2015 03:44 AM CDT
>You can only convert once per craft.

Once per craft skill.

Kaeta Airtag

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear