Material dropping 04/17/2015 01:56 PM CDT
Can all crafts finally get the fix that Forging has to stop having items fall on the ground? I can't craft around Rangers anymore since I keep having my materials destroyed by Compost and it is pissing me off. I like hanging out with them and should not have to leave for something as trivial as this.
Re: Material dropping 04/17/2015 02:07 PM CDT
I don't care if excess material goes into a backpack or not, but could it at least go to the feet? This was super annoying to me during almost all of HE because I'd be crafting and someone else would snatch up my material which caused me to have to bug them until they gave it back.

Your time for being forced PvP OPEN has ended. You have been set back to DON'T MUCK WITH ME UNLESS YOU TELL ME FIRST! and will not be able to change it for 24 hours.
Re: Material dropping 04/17/2015 03:09 PM CDT
GM Kodius is having so major RL issues and it may be a while before he has a chance to get back to work.

Best of wishes to him.

Weapons for Sale:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/User:CARAAMON#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Material dropping 04/18/2015 01:52 AM CDT
I need to test these mechanics before they go live, but part of it accidentally released and broke a few things with forging. I was trying to get excess materials to hit your STORE container. And if that fails for them to hit your feet slot. Unfortunately there is a bug where if you have no store container set, the world explodes :(

Sleep is really needed right now, and I can work on it this weekend.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Material dropping 04/18/2015 01:20 PM CDT
>>I was trying to get excess materials to hit your STORE container. And if that fails for them to hit your feet slot.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Material dropping 04/18/2015 06:55 PM CDT
>I was trying to get excess materials to hit your STORE container. And if that fails for them to hit your feet slot. Unfortunately there is a bug where if you have no store container set, the world explodes :(

And thus, Trader Magic was born.