Appraisal Suggestion - Total Box Value 07/19/2018 10:57 AM CDT
After disarming and opening a box, it would be nice to be able to guesstimate the total value of all coins and gems inside:

>look in my caddy
In the copper caddy you see a wooden hairbrush, some copper coins, some bronze coins, some platinum coins, a huge maroon opal, a huge brown ruby, a huge lilac star-stone, a huge indigo sapphire, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge amber opal, a huge teal opal, a large grey diamond, and a large clear diamond.

>appraise my caddy careful
The copper caddy is made with metal.
The copper caddy is a container.
You are certain that the copper caddy weighs exactly 51 stones.
Examining the contents of the caddy, you estimate the total value to be 519381 Kronars.

It's really fun to find a great box like this, but it is pretty tedious to calculate the full value.

Side note, does anyone know how the appraisal of traps works?

>appraise my trunk careful
The copper trunk is made with metal.
The copper trunk is a container.
The copper trunk doesn't appear to be trapped.
You will need a key to unlock the copper trunk.
You are certain that the copper trunk weighs exactly 40 stones.
You don't think the copper trunk is worth anything.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

>disarm my trunk identify
Squinting slightly to see better, you notice the trunk's keyhole is packed tightly with a powder around the insides of the lock.
The copper trunk's trap is a trivially constructed gadget which you can take down any time.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

It seems odd that something that would be so obvious using disarm identify would be appraised so incorrectly. My skill in appraisal and locksmithing is very similar:

Appraisal: 1245 72.28% very rapt (31/34)
Locksmithing: 1265 74.78% intrigued (16/34)

I'm guessing that appraisal wasn't updated after we stopped marking traps when disarming was last updated? Because even after I disarm ID a box, it still apps as not being trapped.