Actual Numeric Values Option 08/01/2016 07:05 AM CDT
Would it be possible to upgrade the appraisal skill to show actual numeric values on the ranges for damage, etc? I understand for RP, this could be jarring, so perhaps make it toggleable? Information like that is helpful for the player side of thing.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Actual Numeric Values Option 08/01/2016 08:50 AM CDT
I'm pretty sure toggle to allow this has been on the GM radar (Kodius in particular?) for awhile.

I definitely agree it would be useful and appreciated if it can ever be done.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Actual Numeric Values Option 08/02/2016 04:23 PM CDT
I currently get numbers with SF front-end

>app Squanto
Squanto is a heavy barbarian weapon.
Squanto trains the forging skill.

You are certain that he could do:
A lot of damage (100/100)

Squanto is extremely pink (100/100) for improving the looks of his movements.

You are certain that Squanto's color palette is incredibly (100/100) balanced and is incredible (100/100) when wearing a suit.

You are certain that Squanto's mind is somewhat unsound (8/100), and is in pristine (100/100) condition.

Squanto is made with a mold that was broken after he was created.
You are certain that Squanto weighs exactly (redacted).
You are certain that Squanto is priceless.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Actual Numeric Values Option 08/03/2016 12:37 PM CDT
Exactly like this!

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade