Droughtman's Alchemy Toolstrap 05/19/2019 08:00 PM CDT
I see that bowls aren't on the list of things you can tie to the alchemy toolstrap. Just wondering if this is intentional or an oversight?
Re: Droughtman's Alchemy Toolstrap 05/19/2019 10:03 PM CDT
>>I see that bowls aren't on the list of things you can tie to the alchemy toolstrap. Just wondering if this is intentional or an oversight?

This was intentionally done. Both types of general-worn toolstraps have only seven nouns each to start with.

GM Winna
Re: Droughtman's Alchemy Toolstrap 01/20/2020 07:09 AM CST
100% thread necro, as the belt worn toolstraps from guildfest have the same problem.

http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Lore/Alchemy%20Skill/view/3381

>>I see that bowls aren't on the list of things you can tie to the alchemy toolstrap. Just wondering if this is intentional or an oversight?
>This was intentionally done. Both types of general-worn toolstraps have only seven nouns each to start with.
>GM Winna

Can you explain why, as jars are not part of any of the existing craft systems, the decision was made to put things on belts (apparently) designed for crafting, to put a noun that is not part of the crafting system? Or do you mean the jar was put there intentionally, but this was because they didn't understand the crafting systems?

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh