Remedies and keeping enough on hand. 06/12/2018 03:12 PM CDT
This is especially true for people just starting out compared to those later on but even so this is still a fairly large issue.

The problem:
I know this has been brought up in the past but maybe a small recap as i see it, Sheer volume. For the love of Truffenyi, the amount of remedies you have to carry to cure any and all wounds you get while out and about is staggering (24 if i recall right). Now if your out in some god forsaken place with no help and loooong wait times to get to places so you can be healed, those remedies are literally your only lifeline, but for the people such as me who make these remedies and try to keep enough on hand to sell in any reasonable quantity are stomped on by item count and weight (Im not gonna go into the whole weight reduction of remedies since that wont happen)Even if we were to deed them and put them in our deed registers the large sum of remedies makes it fairly impractical (if you broke it all down evenly then you would have 3 full stack of each remedy but i sell out really fast and it takes literal months to remake a full stack of each so the wait times are harsh for my customers)

My soution:
A mix of the idea of scroll stackers/deed registers. Can we get a form of stackers that hold specific types of remedies? Like 1 for ungents but it will hold 5 or 10 of each type of ungent? Then numbers can be worked over some but this is just spitballing. This is mostly to help with bag clutter since we cant get more remedies for each creation or such. Feel free to even keep all the weights the same, i dont see that part really bugging people who just carry a handful of remedies compare to me who has to carry literal thousands just to have enough to sell to a few people.

Thoughts? Am i beign too greedy on this?

<A paranoid find is a healthy mind>
Re: Remedies and keeping enough on hand. 06/12/2018 04:56 PM CDT
1) You should be allowed to combine materials before you have to crush/dry/etc them. I know a major portion of my grunt work is experience-absent grunt work, since it doesn't even teach anymore.
2) I wouldn't kick a tech to craft up to 25 doses at once out of bed. I could easily see it as something that goes alongside Remedy Reduction, where you learn a way to create something in greater volume (as opposed to lower toxicity in Remedy Reduction or stronger potency for Tincture Preparation).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Remedies and keeping enough on hand. 06/12/2018 05:05 PM CDT
I would love to see an increase to volume crafted. But where my big wall im being crushed under is just what can be kept on hand. My vault is kinda plugged with other stuff and my deed register nearly filled with Pewter so my option for room is kinda limited. Thats why i thought a remedy stacker would be a reasonable and yet effective improvement. And i could even put a few in my vault and keep a decent supply on hand.
Re: Remedies and keeping enough on hand. 06/13/2018 11:40 AM CDT
>>My vault is kinda plugged with other stuff and my deed register nearly filled with Pewter so my option for room is kinda limited. Thats why i thought a remedy stacker would be a reasonable and yet effective improvement. And i could even put a few in my vault and keep a decent supply on hand.

A good middle ground might be being allowed to combine up to 200 doses into a single stack, so does are more aligned with material maximums.

While not explicitly a remedy stacker like you're requesting, it would definitely help reduce the item count of everything by a notable amount.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.