Did pouring water change, because it breaks Alchemy now. 09/07/2016 10:13 AM CDT
Let me preface this by saying that put works fine. It's just that pour now makes the remedy disappear if you're using water. Pour works fine with a coal nugget.

> crush jadice in my mort with my pest
With short strokes you crush some unfinished jadice salve with your pestle. Peering at the mixture reveals an even distribution of materials.
Roundtime: 7 sec.

You need another splash of water to continue crafting some unfinished jadice salve. You believe you can just pour or put it inside the mortar and continue crushing the unfinished remedy inside.

[Ingredients can be added by putting them with the unfinished item and continuing to craft.]

> get water
You get some water from inside your hunting pack.

> pour water into mort
You pour all of your water into a stone mortar.

That was the last of your water.

> l in mort
In the stone mortar you see some water.
Re: Did pouring water change, because it breaks Alchemy now. 09/07/2016 11:19 AM CDT
Try "pour part water in mortar"

Although I was advised to steer clear of the POUR command at all costs
Re: Did pouring water change, because it breaks Alchemy now. 09/07/2016 11:30 AM CDT

I'll just keep using put for the time being, but it was weird that it broke this morning.
Re: Did pouring water change, because it breaks Alchemy now. 09/07/2016 11:39 AM CDT
I'm still using POUR PART only because I'm too lazy to change my script, but I've stopped using POUR in general other than that. I'd imagine someone will eventually rewrite the verb, it's probably on their 10-mile-long list of stuff to do
Re: Did pouring water change, because it breaks Alchemy now. 09/08/2016 11:33 AM CDT
I don't have my script in front of me right now but I could have sworn I was using put water in mortar.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Did pouring water change, because it breaks Alchemy now. 09/08/2016 11:36 AM CDT
Ya, PUT works fine and is the safe choice it seems. If you do use POUR, gotta go with POUR PART or it puts all of it in there I guess