High Level Difficulty Work Orders 06/08/2016 05:48 AM CDT
I am not sure if this has been asked before, but here goes...

Kodius, would you be willing to add dried blue flowers,dioica and belradi moss (crushed/dried or whatever) to alchemy halls for tier 10, 11 and 12 work orders? Currently, there are only 2 tier 10 options, 1 tier 11 and 1 tier 12, none of which can be fueled fully by what the shop offers. I am going solely off the pedia, so if I am completely wrong and there are more options and I am missing them, I'd love to have it pointed out! I only bring this up, because all the other crafts I have experienced allow us to fulfill each tier of orders from what is provided in shops (example: one can opt out of ice-adder arrows and go for competition longbows).

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: High Level Difficulty Work Orders 06/08/2016 10:26 AM CDT
>>I am going solely off the pedia, so if I am completely wrong and there are more options and I am missing them, I'd love to have it pointed out!

The epedia stuff should be pretty up to date. I got sick of having to constantly check to see which items could be made using shop materials for my own WOs so I finally bit the bullet and marked which materials were accessible in the shop on the remedies products page for my own sanity.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: High Level Difficulty Work Orders 06/08/2016 11:20 AM CDT
My not so completele crafting for dummies page has a table for them. I got sick of looking, too.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade